Join us on West Campus for the second annual OSU West Campus Science & Technology Festival (WestFest). This free public event showcases scientific research and innovations in technology from across The Ohio State University and beyond. The event will feature displays, hands-on activities, and demonstrations from a variety of OSU units, as well as a number of community partners. Throughout the day there will be tours of the Arabidopsis Biological Resource Center and the Byrd Polar and Climate Research Center. This event is designed for people of all ages.
This years partners include:
- Arabidopsis Biological Resource Center
- Byrd Polar and Climate Research Center
- Center for Applied Plant Sciences
- Center for Automotive Research
- Columbus Audubon
- Museum of Biological Diversity
- Labs in Life/Buckeye Language Network
- Office of Energy and Environment
- Ohio Sea Grant/Stone Lab
- The Ohio State University Press
- Orton Geological Museum
- And more!