PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE USING CHROME OR FIREFOX TO REGISTER AND PLACE ORDERS. INTERNET EXPLORER AND OTHER BROWSERS ARE NOT SUPPORTED.
All orders need to be placed online.
You can select stocks to add to your cart from the Stock searches or online catalog. You can also type or paste stock numbers, separated by hard returns, into the shopping cart.
You will receive an email confirmation when your order is placed and another email when the order is shipped.
Order processing and shipping may be delayed due to the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. Thank you for your patience.
If you are a donor of a stock or if you have placed an order in the past at TAIR:
• User name will be your email address
• Reset your password
• Complete your personal information (see below)
If you are a new user:
• Sign up to place orders in the future.
To create an account, you and the Principal Investigator (PI) of your lab will need to add your personal information. If you are a K-12 teacher, you are considered a PI for the purpose of setting up an account. You must provide the following information before you can place an order:
• Your job title
• Your telephone number
• Your shipping and billing addresses
• Your shipping address in your native language, if you are located in China or if this will be required for delivery
• Your organization, if you are a PI
• Your PI, if you are not a PI